I was "tagged" by Shirley Pando recently. What does this mean?
1) You link to your 'tagger' & post the rules:
2) Share 7 facts about yourself - random/weird
3) Tag 7 people & link to them
4) Leave comments on their blogs, so they know they've been tagged.
I was tagged once before, and I gather that the people I tagged after that didn't appreciate being tagged. So, rather than tag anyone, I thought I'd simply point out the blogs of the last seven people to comment on my blog.
1. Mimi Leinbach, who I know from The Serendipity Scrapbooks Design Team.
2. Shirley Pando, who tagged me, and I know through My Creative Classroom.
3. Chiara Osborne.
4. Pearl Maple who makes so many amazing altered items!
5. Nathalie Kalbach who I know from TwoPeas. She has a wonderful blog full of techniques and inspiration.
6. Renee Hagler.
7. Hagit, who has some great links up right now on her blog.
Now, before I get to the seven random facts about me, I have to say that I find it very funny to get this "tag" when the Last Scrapper Standing challenge this week is to scrap seven random facts about yourself! I think it's fate or destiny or something like that. So, here are seven crafty facts about myself:
1. Most Recent Crafting Purchase: Designing With Details from Autumn Leaves. I'm such an idea book junkie!
2. Most Recent Crafting Item Received: Kitchen Sink Stamps, which I am so excited to review for Craft Critique! They look fantastic!
3. Most Recent Crafting Event Attended: I went to an eight hour crop in Pennsylvania on Saturday. I met up with some lovely scrappers from SISTV at a great store: Memory Lane. It was an enormous schlep: I had to get to Penn Station, take the train to New Jersey where a lovely scrapper named Breanne Crawford picked me up. It was still an hour-and-a-half drive to PA from there. But, I had a really good time!
4. Most Recent Crafting Project: The layouts I made at the crop on Saturday. I finished three-and-half layouts. Not bad.
5. Most Recent Crafting Obsession: I want a typewriter! Seriously! At the crop on Saturday, one of the girls brought her typewriter. I didn't think it would be any different than using courier font on the computer. Oh no. It is soooooo different and sooooooo cool! I am now obsessed with finding a typewriter!
6. Most Recent Crafting Road Block: Time! I have no time right now! I am very much looking forward to November and spending some long and luxurious hours crafting away!
7. Most Recent Cool Crafty Blog Discovered: Creativity Unbound is an amazing blog! There is so much inspiration and so many good ideas and techniques explained. It's a new favorite of mine!