Every Tuesday, Serendipity Scrapbooks showcases a technique. Here is one that I posted for them this week:
You can create an adorable mini album out of a single 8.5x11" sheet of paper! It's so easy!
1. Score your paper into 2.75x2.75” squares. There will be a .25x11” strip leftover.
2. Decorate your pages, being conscious of the page orientation (see the diagram above).
3. Cut off the .25x11” strip.
4. Cut two slices following the diagram below.
5. Fold your book as indicated by the arrows (P = peak and V = valley).
6. Glue pages 1-10 together. They should look like this:
7. Wrap the back cover around.
8. Score the spine.
9. Glue the cover.
10. Use the strip you cut off to cover the small gap that is now left over.
There you go! Your album is done! Here it is next to a stapler, so you can see the size:
And, for the 6th day of my "25 Days Until Christmas" challenge, here is my layout answering the question, "When do you put up your decorations?
Thanks for stopping by!