I *hate* packing.
So, I thought I'd procrastinate (even though it's 2:30 am) a little bit more and share some random bits and pieces of stuff.
1. I'm headed for a three day crop outside of Boston, run by Christina of the Rubba' Stampa' and Scrapbooka's Attic. I went to this crop last year. It's small (about 20 women, maybe a few more) and Christina is an incredibly generous host (big goodie box, lots of drinks and snacks and tons of door prizes). Plus, I really like her as a vendor. Lots of stuff that's totally my style.
I'm dragging my Mom with me, but because she doesn't really scrap (except with me), I have to pack her bag and print her photos and it just adds another layer of stuff to do. But, Mom, if you're reading this. I'm so happy to do it! And, thank you for coming with me!
2. Maria of Kitchen Sink Stamps has invited me to be a Guest Designer for February! A while back, I did a review of Kitchen Sink Stamps and I fell in love with them. The designs are fantastic and the quality is among the best I've ever used. Maria is also one of the loveliest and most generous people around, so that makes it even sweeter.
3. Kick-off week at My Creative Classroom is going swimmingly! I've participated in three online chats in the last two days and they've been a lot of fun. I think I spent about four hours online today! No wonder I haven't accomplished anything! LOL! The other good news is that my free class has been getting rave reviews! Several students have posted their half-black-and-white-half-color photos and they're beautiful! Students have said that the lesson is easy to follow, and makes Photoshop seem simple. I'm very pleased. Check it out if you get a chance!
4. My OTT light bulb broke. Well, to be more precise, it burned out and I was trying to get it out of the socket so I could see the wattage and reorder when it fell onto my desk. I never realized how dependent I was on it until it broke. It has been so hard to work on anything for the past day-and-a-half. Stink-o! I have the 25 watt floor model and it is one of the most important things in my crafting space!
5. The very talented Nathalie has redesigned her blog and added links so you can find all of her techniques and interviews and reviews and such in one place. It's a great resource! Her posts are in both German and English. Pretty impressive!
That's about all for now! Thanks for stopping by and I'd love the chat with you on Thursday at My Creative Classroom. My chat is from 11pm-midnight (EST, which is GMT -5). Don't leave me alone talking to myself! LOL!