I'm offering two new classes through My Creative Classroom:
In this dynamic three-week course, you will learn how to:
- alter sketches from 12x12 to 8.5x11 and vice versa
- use sketches as a jumping off point for scrapping great layouts
- convert two-page sketches into one page layouts and convert one page sketches into two-pagers
- create your own sketches based on ads
- create your own sketches based on layouts
- create your own sketches from scratch (get that idea in your head onto paper!)
- make any sketch work for your style
Over the three weeks of the course you will receive:
- QuickTime movie instruction
- printable pdf instructions
- a private class gallery
- a private class forum
- weekly online chats
- more than TWENTY original sketches
And, at the end of just three weeks, you will have:
- layouts galore
- your very own original sketches that you have created
- the ability to use a single sketch for hundreds of unique layouts
- confidence in your ability to design great pages
- an arsenal of fresh ideas and inspiration
So, sign up today!
April 28 - May 18, 2008
Three weeks for only $38!!
30 days. 30 dollars. 30 techniques.
Join me for a whirlwind of paper crafting techniques. Every day, for 30 days, I will provide instructions for a paper crafting technique. Techniques range from simple to over-the-top and will include ink jet transfers, how to create shaped text in Microsoft Word, painting a page background, embossed resists, making your own buttons, hand sewing on paper, and so much more!
Each morning, I'll provide clear and easy to follow step-by-step instructions on how to do the technique as well as a 2.5x3.5" Artist Trading Card demonstrating the technique. There will be both a private forum for you to chat with your classmates or ask questions, and a private gallery for you to show off your creations. At the end of the 30 days, not only will you have learned a lot and been inspired, you will have a wonderful collection of 30 Artist Trading Cards made by you!
The techniques taught will be appropriate for use in scrapbooking pages, cards, and mixed media projects!
June 1-30, 2008