First of all, let me share that I have the cold to beat all colds. I feel so unbelievably terrible, I am at a loss for words. So, forgive me if my typing is incoherent. I must begin by thanking my friend, Nat, for giving me this award...
This award is generally given to bloggers based on their creativity, design, interesting material, and contribution to the blogging community, no matter what language. Very cool.
There are some rules that go with it...
1 - You have to pick 5 blogs who deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material and also contributes to the blogging community no matter what language.
2 - Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to the blog to be visit by everyone.
3 - Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him award itself.
4 - Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “arte y pico” blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
I thought that I would share the blogs of the five other Scrapbook Dimensions Dream Teamers:
1. Bre Wiebe
3. Gina Lideros
5. Julie Kelley
They are super talented hybrid girls!
My class, "Sketchtastic," starts this week. You can sign up at any time during the three weeks as it's a self-paced class. It's all about breaking down page design. This week I'm sharing ten techniques to use the same sketch over and over and over again. Here's the official description:
In this dynamic three-week course, you will learn how to:
- alter sketches from 12x12 to 8.5x11 and vice versa
- use sketches as a jumping off point for scrapping great layouts
- convert two-page sketches into one page layouts and convert one page sketches into two-pagers
- create your own sketches based on ads
- create your own sketches based on layouts
- create your own sketches from scratch (get that idea in your head onto paper!)
- make any sketch work for your style
Over the three weeks of the course you will receive:
- QuickTime movie instruction
- printable pdf instructions
- a private class gallery
- a private class forum
- weekly online chats
- more than TWENTY original sketches
And, at the end of just three weeks, you will have:
- layouts galore
- your very own original sketches that you have created
- the ability to use a single sketch for hundreds of unique layouts
- confidence in your ability to design great pages
- an arsenal of fresh ideas and inspiration
So, sign up today!
April 28 - May 18, 2008
Three weeks for only $38!!