I made up some quick cards using the four stamp sets that are available this month:
The Date Stamp Set:
I made it to mix and match. I love the sketchy look of these, perfect for adding your own handwriting to. The Date Stamp Set can be purchased as part of the True Friends Scrapbook Kit ($18):
This kit contains:
- Two sheets each of 12x12 Bazzill Cardstock: Festive and Slate Blue
- One sheet each 12x12 Patterned Paper by Scenic Route Providence Collection: Mathewson Street, Franklin Street, Richmond Street, Cottage Street, Greene Street and Scrap Strip
- One 12x12 sheet of KI Lace Cardstock
- 1/4 pkg Prima Green Satin Flowers
- 1 pkg American Crafts Green Jewelry Box Thickers
- 1 Balzer Stamp - Date Circles
The Flower Stamp Set:
The Flower Stamp Set can be purchased as a kit expansion ($7 and includes an ink pad). You can also win one on this blog (see below). The stamp set comes with two petal designs and three center designs. They are strictly mix and match and have a great handmade feel, which I LOVE!
The Love Stamp:
I'm kind of in love (no pun intended) with this stamp. It's so versatile and the script font gives it a lot of presence. The love stamp can be purchased as part the High Tea Scrapbook Kit ($18):
This kit contains:
- One sheet each of 12x12 Paper 7 Gypsies Nottinghill Collection: Carlton, Harrow, Kensington, Westbourne, Westway, Victoria
- Two sheets each of Bazzill 12x12 cardstock: Whirlpool and Simon
- 1 sheet Basic Grey Boxer Alphabet Stickers
- 1 pkg Heid Swapp Brown Felt Butterflies
- 1 Midnight Blue Cat's Eye Ink Pad
- 1/4 pkg Prima Chartres Lace Flowers
- 1/3 pkg K and Company Wild Saffron Paper Ribbon
- 1 Balzer Designs Love Stamp
The woodgrain stamp can be purchased as a kit expansion ($12 and includes both an ink pad and paper ribbon from K&Co.). You can also win one on this blog (see below). I designed the stamp so that it lines up when you stamp it end to end. That means you can get a continuous wood grain across a 12x12 page! How cool is that?! It's also a HUGE stamp, measuring 5"x3.5" so you can cover an entire tag with one stamp!
I hope to have some layouts to show you tomorrow or at least by the weekend. I'm so pleased with the quality of the stamps. They're a very thick acrylic and they come packaged between two pieces of acetate, one of which is thick and hard and the other is thinner and more flexible.
And now, here's the part you've been waiting for. YOU can win the flower stamp set AND the woodgrain stamp, just by leaving me a comment. Let me know your favorite way to use stamps and be sure to leave your e-mail. I'll be drawing TWO winners on Monday, June 2! So, don't miss out! Leave a comment today!