Back by popular demand, I will be offering the following online classes:
We will put the “scrap” back into “scrapbooking!” Over the three weeks of the course you will create a system for storing and using your paper scraps, learn various ways in which you can use scraps to create unique background papers, learn how to use your scraps to create one-of-a-kind embellishments, and walk away with at least three completed layouts.
June 9 -29, 2008
Have you ever been curious about digital scrapbooking, but you can't let go of the paper and glue? Then, this is the class for you! Come and explore the exciting world of hybrid scrapbooking (using digital elements as part of a paper page).
In easy to follow step-by-step lessons, you will learn:
- Basic photo editing, including converting part of a photo to black and white, adding text to a photo, and creating photo blocks.
- How to use digital kits, from downloading them to resizing elements.
- How to use and resize brushes.
- How to work text: titles and cool journaling blocks.
- Tips on printing digital elements: You don't need a large format printer! A regular printer works great!
- And much more!
We will be using Photoshop Elements to do all of this. You can download a free trial version for 30 days from Adobe's website.
June 2 - 29, 2008
New for June is TECHNIQUE-A-PALOOZA...
Join me for a whirlwind of paper crafting techniques. Every day, for 30 days, I will provide instructions for a paper crafting technique. Techniques range from simple to over-the-top and will include ink jet transfers, how to create shaped text in Microsoft Word, painting a page background, embossed resists, making your own buttons, hand sewing on paper, and so much more!
June 1-30, 2008
Send me an e-mail if you have any questions!