Hello and a happy Tuesday to you! If you're thinking about doing Project Fifty-Two in 2009, I'd like to encourage you to start making a list. Things get so crazy in November and December, and if you're like me, there are always a ton of crafty projects that you want to do, but there's no time to do them in. So, here's what I propose:
- Grab a notebook, scrap of paper, or open a file on your computer.
- Whenever you think of a crafty project you'd like to do, write it down.
- It can be small. (Example: "Take photos of me and John together," or "Research Adobe Illustrator prices.")
- It can be big. (Example: "Take a long-arm quilting class," or "Finish my Wedding Album.")
- It can be an idea for a project. (Example: "Create a mini-album with all those Staten Island Ferry photos.")
- It can be a technique you want to experiment with. (Example: "Create some small mono-printed quilts.")
- It can be a contest or personal challenge. (Example: "Enter CK Hall of Fame Contest," or "Do more layouts with multiple photos.")
- It can be anything that crosses your mind, like "Handmade Ornaments." Just write it down.
Remember, no idea or project is too big or too small. Just start writing them down over the next few weeks. We'll discuss what to do with this list at the beginning of December. But, trust me, it will make Project Fifty-Two so very easy!
Finally, I thought I'd leave you with a layout...
Fabric, Glimmer Mist, Hand Cutting, Layering, Foam Adhesive, felt, Rhinestones, Hand Dyed Tags, Paint, Spackle...so much happy arty goodness!