Lots of good news came into my inbox very suddenly! I had a layout picked up by Scrapbook Trends. My very first time in that magazine. I'm quite excited. And I have just been invited to join two different design teams, beginning in 2009: Sugarplum Paperie and Right at Home Scrapbooking.
Sugarplum Paperie is the storefront of a digital designer named Nicole. I read her blog and she had a call up for some guest designers, so I tossed my hat into the ring. She surprised me by asking me to become a permanent member of her hybrid team!
Right at Home Scrapbooking is a wonderful store in North Attleboro, MA. It was the first LSS I ever visited and I really consider it my hometown LSS in many ways. It was the first LSS I ever took a class at, and I do go and visit every time I'm in the area. I'm so thrilled to be a part of their team! And I made this little blinkie for them last night:
Also this very talented woman was kind enough to give me this:
Sue is scrappy and quilty and has that artsy-fartsy sensibility that I so enjoy! You should definitely check out her blog! And now, the 'Fabulous' Award rules:
- You have to pass it on to 5 fabulous blogs.
- You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions.
- Make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.
My brother is on his way to Europe for the holidays, so I thought I'd feature 5 fabulous European blogs today...
- Scrapbook-Trends - a lover of paint and ink and getting messy, plus the nicest gal in the world!
- Little Corner of Ania - crazy talented scrapper and DT member for every company you've ever wished you could design for!
- My Crafty Life - this man is the template king. He posts all sorts of very cool templates that he's designed.
- The Green Frog Studio - crazy talented and extremely prolific French scrapper. Love her painty-ness.
- Wilna's Blog - okay, so she's South African and living in Canada, so not European, but I do love her stuff!
And five fabulous scrapbooking addictions, otherwise known as five things I must have when I scrap...
Thanks for stopping by!