One of Prima's new offerings this summer is a canvas birdhouse album. I didn't really want a birdhouse album, though. So I cut the hole into a heart to give myself a house-filled-with-love-album.
I decorated the inside of the album with paintings and little positive thinking sayings. Check it out:
And don't forget that Art Journaling Week is coming! We start on Monday (August 16).
If you want to grab a badge for your blog or facebook page or whatever, I've sized it down to 150 x 177 pixels right here.
The week is going to be a mini workshop and I'd love to have you play along!
- Monday, August 16: Overview & Introduction
- Tuesday, August 17: Guest Post
- Wednesday, August 18: Guest Post
- Thursday, August 19: Tutorial
- Friday, August 20: Tutorial
- Saturday, August 21: Guest Post
- Sunday, August 22: Wrap-up and Resources
I will also be doing a small giveaway after the end of the week. Anyone who makes an art journal page is eligible to win!
We're going to have a lot of fun!
Thanks for stopping by!