I'm excited to share my next Live With Prima class!
Acrylic Graffiti Doodle Album
September 27 at 2pm EST
We are going to mix pieces – yes, I said pieces, we’re cutting up acrylic! – of an acrylic album with paint, doodles, and some cool graffiti papers! You will be amazed by how simple and easy it is to make this album completely your own. It’s young, hip, and 100% unique!
Here's a peek at some of the inside pages:
A few notes for those of you who may be unfamiliar with Live with Prima.
- All classes are free!
- All classes are recorded. You can watch, stop, pause, rewind, and fast forward.
- During the live class you can chat with other students, ask questions, and win a prize pack from Prima.
- Most classes are technique based. Obviously, we show you how best to use Prima products, but many of the tips and tricks are useful in many other ways.
- Prima no longer sells kits for each of the classes. You can buy kits from some of the retail stores, but for the most part, the focus of the classes has changed from a kit based project to a technique based class.
- Classes range from one to two hours long.
Let me know if you have any questions, or suggestions for projects you'd like to see!
I hope you'll join me for the grafitti doodle album on September 27 at 2pm EST!