Today I'm going to continue to wrap up the year with my top ten favorite non-scrapbook layout projects of the year! Woo Hoo!
March 21, 2010:
July 14, 2010:
- I can't stay away from hearts! Four of these ten projects are based around hearts!
- Layers and layers and layers. Almost all of these projects are all about the layers.
- Paint, paint, paint, paint! I am a paint girl!
- I like messy order. What I mean by that is many of the projects have a grid or other strong ordered element. But the artwork itself has a messy freedom. I guess it's the contrast between the two that appeals so much to me. Mess and order. Chaos and calm.
- COLOR! I use a lot of bright colors -- gravitating mostly towards the three primary colors - red, yellow, and blue.
- Interestingly, when my scrapbook mojo (see yesterday's post) was working, my art project mojo doesn't seem to have been working and vice vera. Hmmmmmm.
And you? What are your top ten art projects from the year?
P.S. Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the first "Art Journal Every Day" post! I hope it will inspire you because I don't think I can do it alone!