Woo! I finished my Week in the Life album! This is the formula I ended up with:
- layout: 8.5x11 layout (you can see where I shared just the layouts here)
- hourly sheet: This was a free download from Ali Edwards' site. A breakdown of the day by hour for you to keep track of your activities.
- photo collage: For the sake of ease (since I was printing at home anyway) I decided to just do photo collages instead of printing a ton of individual photos.
- file folder with photo captions: My little half pages are all made of file folder edges. I used printed numbers and then hand wrote in the photo captions.
- ephemera from the day: E-mails, paper bags, blog posts -- just a scrap of something from the day.
- reflection worksheet: This was also a free download from Ali's site. Each day had a space for what you ate, gratitude, favorite moment, observations, and overheard.
And now here's my finished album:
Thanks for stopping by!
P.S. Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine has a nice little write-up about my TCW stencils on their blog!