Welcome to the Trick-Or-Treat Blog Hop!
The Crafter's Workshop and Clearsnap have teamed up for the next three days to create hauntingly inspiring projects for this Halloween season. It's all tricks, treats, and techniques. Join us on a fright night jaunt to remember, hopping from blog to blog. Leave your "Trick-or-treat" comment on each blog in the hop in hopes of winning candy, blog candy that is!
- Smooch Spritz in Frosted Grape, Green Olive, and Carrot Cake
- ColorBox Pigment InkPad in Spooktacular
- Glitter in Grape Fizz
- Design Adhesives in "Trick or Treat" and "Eeeeks!?"
- Design Foil in Lime Burst.
The contest runs Saturday to Monday. Comment on any of the blogs in the hop to win.
I made four Halloween tags...
- Smooch Spritz in Black Velvet, Carrot Cake, and Holly Berries
- ColorBox Pigment Ink Cats Eye set of 6 (I used Canary, Marigold, and Orange)
- Designer Foils in Lucky Penny
One of the best things about stencils is that you can use them with so many different products!
Here are some closer peeks at each of the tags:
- The Crafter's Workshop /Jaime Echt
- Sabrina Alery
- Julie Fei-Fan Balzer (you are here)
- Charlotte Jenkins
- Mary Dawn Quirindongo
- Karen Grunberg
- Jennifer Priest
- Jen Clark
- Daniela Dobson
Thanks for stopping by!