The Craft & Hobby Association's Winter show (CHA) begins on Saturday in Anaheim, CA.
If you don't know what CHA is, read this post that I wrote after my first visit to CHA in January 2009.
If you're going to be there and would like to say "hi" - here's where I'll be speaking, teaching, and demoing:
Saturday, January 28
- 11am - 12pm • S102 - Community Engagement: Tips for Successful Promotion for Designers
- 12pm - 1pm • S103 - Lights, Camera, Action...Presenting Projects That Sell Products
- ** Don't forget about the live online chat with me at Studio Calico at 6:30pm PST on Saturday night! Even if you're not at CHA, you can come and play! **
Sunday, January 29
- 10:00am - 1pm • The Crafter's Workshop booth (#2668)
- 6:30pm - 8:30pm • W0806 - Collage Art 101
Monday, January 30
- 10am - 12pm • Eco Green Crafts booth (#2688)
- 3pm - 5:00pm • The Crafter's Workshop booth
Tuesday, January 31st
- 3pm - 6:00pm • The Crafter's Workshop booth
Wednesday, February 1st
- 11:00am - 1:00pm • The Crafter's Workshop booth
Hope to see you!