I recently made a cute little fabric bracelet for my brother's girlfriend:
1. Iron a strip of fabric in half.
2. Open the strip up.
3. Fold one side down to meet the crease line and iron.
6. Stitch around the entire strip.
I use a regular straight stitch to do this. You could stitch by hand if you don't have access to a sewing machine. But it's a lot of layers of fabric to go through, so make sure you have a thimble to save your fingers!
7. Measure the bracelet on your wrist and snip off the excess.
9. Hand stitch a snap to your fabric strip.
Now it's time to wear your fun new bracelet out!
I stitched in a jasper bead as the focal piece of the ring and added some glue to the ends of the fabric in order to inhibit fraying. In my experience rings get abused like crazy and require a little extra care.
Thanks for stopping by!
P.S. If you're interested in more sewing, check out my online class "It's Sew Easy."