I'm starting a new occasional feature on the blog! Hooray!
Each "Weekend Five" will be themed.
It could be...
- Five products I love.
- Five things from Pinterest.
- Five outfits I wore.
- Five projects I'm working on.
- Five red objects.
- Five things inspiring me right now.
- Five photos from my week.
- Five works of art I love.
- Five dishes I cooked.
The only rule is that the post must contain a collection of five images.
Each one is so absolutely stunning. As a collection, they make me drool. And, of course, Louise is demonstrating one of the best things about stencils: you can keep using them over and over and over and over again!
Thanks for stopping by!
P.S. The winner of Fabric Art Collage is...