I posted about True Scrap 4 at the beginning of the month. It's an enormous online class that is live for one party-filled weekend and then you have access to the video classes forever!
You can listen to a quick podcast interview Lain did with me about my True Scrap class right here. My class is called "Dirty Fingers Clean Design" and it is filled with super cool techniques and ideas (about 40 minutes of real time and fast forward, voice over, action packed awesomeness).
And now I've got a whole bunch of giveaways for you!
- One winner from each participating blog will receive the class replay of their choice from True Scrap 1, 2 or 3, valued at $9.95 - $12.95. There are over 40 classes to choose from.
- All entries from ALL blogs will be entered to win ONE “superhero prize” which includes an all access pass to True Scrap 4, valued at $147.
- All entries from ALL blogs will also be entered to win one of THREE “grand prizes,” which is a set of replays from True Scrap 1, 2 or 3, valued at $127-$147.
Here's how to enter:
- Go to http://www.truescrap.com/ts4-coming-soon and watch the sneak peek instructor video.
- Sign up for the “More Info” email list at the bottom of the page.
- Come back here and leave me a comment letting me know you've done steps 1 & 2.
Contest closes on Sunday, Sept. 23, 2012. Winners will be notified by Wed., Sept. 25, 2012, and all prizes must be claimed by Friday, Sept. 28, 2012.
Here's the full list of instructors who will be appearing LIVE at this event (hop around to each of their blogs for another chance to win):
- Julie Fei-Fan Balzer (that's me!)
- Erin Bassett (she's teaching art journaling)
- Monica Bradford
- Kelli Crowe
- Laura Denison
- Jennifer Gallacher
- Nic Howard
- Noell Hyman
- Katrina Kennedy
- Nichol Magouirk
- Gretchen Schmidt
- Katrina Simeck
- Jessica Sprague
- Heidi Swapp
- Jennifer Wilson
You can get $20 off your registration by going here now!
Please Note: Each of the teachers for True Scrap is given an affiliate code for registration. If you purchase the class through my page I will get a percentage of the enrollment fee. That's how we each get paid for teaching. :) So, of course, I would appreciate it if you would use this link if you're planning to register for the class.
Thanks for stopping by!