Here is the player for today's podcast:
If you can't see the player above, click here.
Today's podcast features two very talented art journalers:
- Blog: https://www.robenmarie.com/
- Workshops: https://www.robenmarie.com/workshops-list/
- Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Robenmariesmith
- Paperbag Studios: https://paperbagstudios.com/shoppe/
Her work has been featured in several Stampington publications, as well as Cloth Paper Scissors and the new book Photo Craft.
She’s a self-taught mixed-media artist who loves teaching and that little gasp of surprise when someone who thought they couldn’t make art suddenly does. Her work is bright, colorful, and soulful, created during Deep Play and fueled by daily adventures and living with a chronic illness. You can visit her on the web at www.journalgirl.com.
- Blog: www.journalgirl.com
- Etsy: journalgirl.etsy.com
- Digital Shoppe: www.samanthakira.com/shoppe
- Community: journalgirl.ning.com
On today's podcast we discuss each of the guests' artistic journeys, the discipline of creating, the privacy line when blogging, and so much more! I hope you'll join us for an hour of artful conversation.