I have a wide variety of alphabet and number stamps (many of which I've carved myself) but this set by Inkadinkadoo is one of my hands-down faves! It's a great font and a great size. And I love that it has both letters and numbers. I wish there was some punctuation too, but alas, not everything can be perfect.
This is my photo printer. I have had it for years and years and it is super awesome. SUPER awesome. The quality is fantastic and it is so easy to use and even take with you to crops and things like that. There is a newer version of the printer, which I would probably get if I were going to buy a new one.
So there you have it, my five must-haves! Do you have five must-have products for your Project Life?
Thanks for stopping by!
To read my previous posts on Project Life, please visit these links:
- January 4, 2012: Project Life & Days of the Week Stamps
- January 19, 2012: Project Life: Keeping it Low Key
- March 5, 2012: My Experiences with Project Life
- March 6, 2012: Custom Page Protectors
- May 29, 2012: Project Life: Six Months In
- September 10, 2012: The Way I Do Project Life
- December 20, 2012: Project Life: Worth the Trouble