Thank you so much for all of your kind comments about my sketching. I got a number of questions about supplies, which I thought I'd answer today.
This is my sketch kit:
Here's how it breaks down:
- Pencil Sharpener
- White Eraser
- Stabilo Water Soluble Pencil
- Mechanical Pencil
- Watercolor Moleskine
- Sakura Koi Watercolor Set
- set of 4 Pitt Pens
- Handmade Pouch (I show you how to make this art pouch in my online class "It's Sew Easy.") to hold everything.
Inside the watercolor set:
- Mixing area
- Set of 12 pan watercolors
- the very best waterbrush (comes with the set)
There are two sizes of the Sakura Koi watercolor sets.
You can see that it has a larger mixing area, two sponges, and twice the number of colors. When I'm not going far, I will take the larger set with me. When I'm schlepping, I take the smaller set. You can always mix up the colors you want!
Hope that helps answer your questions!
Thanks for stopping by!
P.S. If you'd like to learn more about watercolor, consider my "Getting Started with Watercolor" class!