There were some technical issues at the beginning...but we had a great time at yesterday's Stenciling Live broadcast!
If you want the full experience, visit this link and you can read the archived chat that goes with the video.
Here is the info I promised:
- Deli paper in other countries may be called "Greaseproof Paper."
- This is the compressor I use.
- The stencil giveaway winner is...
Congratulations, Sonja! E-mail me with your mailing address and I'll get your prize out to you!
- The three stencils I used are Crossed, Art Deco Leaves, and Palms.
- Here is the link for the grey palette paper.
- Dirty Girl aprons are here.
Thanks for stopping by!