- Intro Post: November 26, 2014
- Beginnings: December 4, 2014
- Days 4 - 10: December 11, 2014
- Days 11 - 21: December 22, 2014
- Wrapping up: January 6, 2015
- Podcast: January 7, 2015
Well, it's just about that time of year again! So get your stamp carving tools ready! If you've never carved before, now is the time to begin!
I'm going to be carving a rubber stamp each day in December! Before you gasp at this Herculean task, remember, stamp carving is actually pretty quick and easy. You don't have to commit to every day if that's overwhelming. Once a week or any other interval is awesome too!
If you'd like to play along:
- Carve a stamp -- any size, any style, any motif -- each day in December. (If you miss some days, who cares!)
- If you post photos to social media (twitter, instagram, etc.) use the #CarveDecember hashtag so that I can find your beautiful stamps.
That's it! Not hard. Just fun!
These are the supplies I'll be using:
As you can see from the supply list above, I recommend my online class "Stamp Carving 101" and/or my most excellent stamp carving book, "Carve Stamp Play" for lots of inspiration and great how-to information.
So, what do you say? Are you up for the adventure?!
Thanks for stopping by!