Without any further ado, here is the finished table:
To answer some questions:
- Just curious what paints you used on the table and did you prime it. I used regular acrylic paints and I didn't prime it in any traditional sense. The first layer was indoor wall paint, which I reviewed here.
- Did you have a plan before hand of colors, flowers, etc? Not really. I knew that I wanted to do flowers and I decided that I needed to push myself to try creating some flowers outside of the style that I usually do. So that was really the only thing in my head when I started working.
- Wow! I want it as a phone case! So many people said this, that I decided to go ahead and make it a phone cover and a laptop skin and a few other things!
Buy yours HERE.
- The smaller black & white dashes/lines you did... does that get tedious to you? Or do you love doing that just as much as the rest? I don't find it tedious. But that's why that kind of small repetitive motif is a part of my personal style. I encourage you to only make marks that are fun for you to make. If you don't enjoy that kind of work, don't do it! Find your own style. :)
- How did you ever get it home? I had help. A friend of mine did most of the heavy lifting. That, combined with a small SUV, and home the table went!
Thanks for stopping by!