If you're new to Art Journal Every Day, there is a short introduction here. All of the previous posts can be found archived here. Remember, it's just ten minutes of nourishing your creative self every day! No need to finish anything or even like it. If you've done some art journaling this week, use the hashtag #artjournaleveryday so that we can all take a peek. Even if you're not on social media, you can see everything (from twitter, pinterest, instagram, and facebook) that uses that hashtag here.
I'm currently sharing pages with you from my most recently completed art journal. But what does my journal look like at the beginning?
As you probably know, I just hate to start with a blank white page. The junque journal is my solution to this problem!
A junque journal:
- Is made up of the papers you already own.
- Holds the art projects you're never going to complete.
- Is built on the mistakes and tests and samples that you don't want to throw away, but don't know what to do with.
- Allows you to incorporate your previous work with your new ideas.
- Eliminates the evil blank white page.
Here's a peek into the art journal I'm working in now:
What are you waiting for? Make your own Junque Journal today!
Thanks for stopping by!