- ScanNCut Owners who had questions.
- ScanNCut Owners who wanted to show off photos of the quilts they had made using the ScanNCut.
- Different Brand Cutter Owners thinking about upgrading.
- Careful Consumers who wanted to buy a cutter, but couldn't decide which brand to purchase.
- People who had never heard of a ScanNCut and thought I had invented a device of powerful magic.
It's always a lot of fun showing off the ScanNCut (and yes, that is the face I make when demo-ing)...
Here is a design that I drew, scanned in, resized, and then cut out of bright green vinyl (no computer or internet required):
- quilting cotton fabric
- cork fabric -- a super cool new to me product that sews and cuts and looks awesome!
- heat transfer vinyl -- including Heat Transfer Vinyl Foil! New to me product and sooooooo amazing looking!
I also got to use a Heat Press for the first time. If I had just a teeny tiny bit more space, I would buy one in a heartbeat. It really made the whole heat apply situation so fast and easy. The way the vinyl becomes embedded in the fabric is crazy cool!
Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by the booth to say hello and/or take a selfie!
Thanks for stopping by!
I am a paid spokesperson for the Brother ScanNCut. It is a machine that I love and use. All projects and opinions are my own.