If you're new to Art Journal Every Day, there is a short introduction here. All of the previous posts can be found archived here. Remember, it's just ten minutes of nourishing your creative self every day! No need to finish anything or even like it. If you've done some art journaling this week, use the hashtag #artjournaleveryday so that we can all take a peek. Even if you're not on social media, you can see everything (from twitter, pinterest, instagram, and facebook) that uses that hashtag here.
I have been Bullet Journaling for eight months now and I still love it. I use my BuJo almost every single day. It's my most useful productivity tool. I also enjoy finding quotes to put in it, journaling about my days, and using it as kind of an "art journal lite."
Today I'm sharing some pages from May, June, and July. They're filled with random thoughts, quotes I like, to do lists, appointments, and some colorful doodling:
I can unequivocally and absolutely say, without any hyperbole, that my Bullet Journal has been the biggest asset to my productivity and organization in the last eight months. It's an amazing tool. And the fact that I can incorporate art and journaling into it...well, that's just gravy!
I've posted a few photos of my Bullet Journal online and the folks at Rhodia noticed that I chose a Rhodia Webbie as my journal of choice. As a result, they offered one of their new Rhodia Goalbooks to me AND five more for me to give away! If you would like to win:
- Leave a comment on this blog post (not via e-mail or on Facebook), letting me know why you'd like to win a Rhodia Goalbook.
- For additional entries into the drawing, also let me know in your comment where else on the internet you follow me:
- Extra entry for subscribing to my YouTube channel.
- Extra entry for following me on Instagram.
- Extra entry for following me on Facebook.
- Extra entry for following me on Twitter.
- Comment by midnight EST on Monday, November 20, 2017.
- I will put all of the names into a hat and randomly choose FIVE winners on Tuesday, November 21, 2017.
- USA mailing addresses only.
P.S. See my previous Bullet Journaling posts here.