I wanted to share an exciting new venture with you! I'm going to be creating some weekly vlogs and sharing them over on my YouTube channel.
It's a video blog or log.
Okay, I still don't get what that is?
Well, in my case, it's a place to share little snippets from my life. In my weekly vlogs you will find:
- Craft Fails
- Objects/People/Places that inspire me
- Snippets of my daily life
- Thoughts on the day/my plan for the day/things I'm excited about
- Shortened Versions of my Periscope Videos (ex. a half-an-hour video in 30 seconds)
- Crafty Shopping Trips!
- A peek inside my home
- Moments with my family
- Behind-the-Scenes videos
- Artistic process discussions -- i.e. Is it done? Which way should I go?
Why would I want to watch that?
Oh, so many reasons!
- You're curious about my creative process.
- You want to get to know me better.
- Silly things make you laugh.
- You enjoy seeing projects-in-process.
- You live the arting life.
- You like to be a fly on the wall.
- You're interested in my daily schedule.
- You like to be entertained.
- You just can't get enough "Julie." ;)
The "Julie's World" vlogs will be under ten-minutes and uploaded to my YouTube channel every Wednesday. I am going to share the first one here today, but in general, I probably won't be posting them here on the blog. Of course, you are more than welcome to visit and/or subscribe to my YouTube channel to catch them!
I hope you enjoyed that! Thanks for stopping by!