Happy Friday all around!
1. I have to link to this layout, because it blew me out of the water. When I think of the kind of layouts that I want to do, this one is like the holy grail. Wow, wow, wow. I found the layout through the popular challenge blog, The Art is Found. Very inspiring stuff.
2. Today is a crafty day. I'm teaching at The City Quilter from 12-2pm and 6-8pm and then going to a crop with the Manhattan Scrapbookers where I'll certainly stay out way too late. I'm nervous about my classes. I'm teaching some new stuff and that's always a little nerve wracking!
3. Which reminds me, I'm working on a whole bunch of stuff for the blog, but this stupid being sick every day is not helping my time management. Anyway, some things to look forward to:
- A tour of my crafty space. I've never really shared before, so I'm taking photos and jotting down some thoughts on organizing.
- Some thoughts on packing for a crop. Now that I seem to crop every week, it's time to talk about the science of packing!
- Valentine's Day tutorials. I'm working on some new video tutorials that have a bit of a Valentine's Day theme.
- A new online class! I've gotten some e-mails about this and I'm hoping to offer something fun in March.
4. I'm leaving for California soon. And I'll do my best to blog while I'm at CHA. I'll be taking photos like crazy!
5. Some people have sent me e-mail asking me how to subscribe to the blog, and I feel like an idiot saying it, but I don't know how to automatically subscribe people. So, I'll just tell you what I've told them, you can sign up for a free Google Reader account or Bloglines account and do it that way. If someone out there has a better solution, please let me know!
6. Just got an e-mail from Scrapbook Trends letting me know that they're moving my layout from the May issue to April. That means less time to wait to see it!
7. I'm looking forward to going to four days of scrapping madness at this event at the end of February. But, even sooner than that, I'm going to be going to a Friday Night crop at Right At Home Scrapbooking in just two weeks. Lucky timing puts me in Massachusetts, so I'm taking my Mom and we're going to hang out in Attleboro for a few hours.
Thanks for stopping by!