I'm on a family vacation in Maine this week. Staying at a beautiful house on the ocean. Feeling like a lucky, lucky girl. And I've got fun posts lined up for you all week long! Enjoy!
At CHA I gave a brief lecture about how to create videos for YouTube and online classes. Among other things I showed a short cut from one of my It's Sew Easy class videos and I figured I'd share it here too.
And I don't think I've ever shared all the projects from that class (and I'm prodigiously proud of how cool some of them are) so I thought I'd do that as well:
- Julie I want to thank you for a great class. I finished the last project today and I really felt that my skills improved with each project. I love your approach to art and your distinctive style.
- Julie, Your class was simply wonderful! I'm so glad I talked myself into taking it! I'm not new to sewing, but took it for your creative ideas. Your videos to teach the sewing techniques are very well done, perfect in my opinion for beginners.
- Definitely worth every penny! I had not touched a machine or a needle in years and I cannot believe Julie has me doing all this!
- Loved this class.... I am behind a bit too.. but will plug along and I'm looking forward to learning more.. hugs xo You are a fab teacher!
- Every video has had need-to-know info for me! I have learned so much from you, and about me!, in this class, Julie. It has been such a pleasure looking at all the other students' perspectives and creations. I am looking forward to completing my projects and posting them on my blog or on the class Flickr page. You are such an encouraging teacher, and I'm so glad that I've found you and will continue my daily visits to your blog to see what awesomeness you are up to! Thank you ssseeeeewwwwww much!
- Thank you Julie for a fabulous class. I have learnt so much and I am enjoying every project. This class is my favourite I've ever taken and it's put the biggest smile on my face.
You can purchase It's Sew Easy as a self-paced class at any time!
Hope your Monday is off to a great start! I've got lots of fun to share this week!
Thanks for stopping by!