I've got two winners to announce!
The winner of the Chevron stencil is:
ALSO, as you know, shipping to the UK from the US is very expensive. Mandy is looking for some UK people who might be interested in ordering a few stencils and splitting the international shipping costs. She's willing to coordinate. You can e-mail her if you're interested.
And I can't remember whether or not I mentioned that the Artisan Add-On from JBS Mercantile has the 12x12 version of the Chevron stencil!
Briana Johnson rocked it! Love her bright colors and total imperfection!
Doris Sander's beautiful design and that two-tone effect is just awesome!
I believe some of the kits are still available if you're interested!
The class is totally 100% free. It is hosted on a private password protected blog (like all of my online classes). If you'd like access to the free class simply e-mail me with your name and blog address (if you have one). Please put "STENCIL 101" in the subject line. Within 24 hours I'll grant you access to the online classroom.
Currently there's a welcome post and a quick introduction video posted in the classroom. Class officially starts on Monday, September 19. There are EIGHT free lessons:
- Monday: Exploring Different Mediums (i.e. what paints and inks play well with stencils and ways to apply them)
- Tuesday: Controlling Your Image with Masking
- Wednesday: Repeating a Pattern
- Thursday: Taking Care of Your Stencils (i.e. cleaning and storing them)
- Friday: Project: 3 Tags 1 Stencil
- Saturday: Project: Scrapbook Page
- Sunday: Project: Art Journal Page
- Monday: Q&A (I'll be answering the remaining questions from the Chevron post as well as any others that come up during the class.)
Here are some peeks at the class projects:
I will leave the class up until at least the end of the year, so you have plenty of time to work! All lessons are delivered via video and blog post. Please note that unlike my other online classes, there are no downloadable .pdfs associated with this class.
Thanks for stopping by!