If you're new to Art Journal Every Day, all the posts can be found here. Please read this post first. There is a flickr group for sharing right here. Remember, it's just ten minutes of nourishing your creative self every day! No need to finish anything or even like it.
Because of "Organization Week" there will be not be a big Art Journal Every Day post today. Instead, I'm going to leave you with seven quick journal prompts (one for each day of the week) that will take less than ten minutes each to complete.
- Use an unfamiliar object to write with -- like a twig or a screw.
- Play for ten minutes with only what's on your desk.
- Go into your kitchen and use something you find there to create with in your journal.
- Paint your whole page black.
- Use a color you have been avoiding.
- Trace your hand.
- Use 25 strips of tape on one journal page.
If you have an art journal spread to share, please use the linky list to leave a link. And please link to a specific post (rather than your general blog url) or a specific photo (rather than your general flickr stream).
There will be a new "Organization Week" post around 4:30am EST.
Thanks for stopping by!