Two New DVDs!
October 21, 2013
This summer I filmed two new DVDs for Cloth Paper Scissors.
Experience the versatility of stencil art in this Cloth Paper Scissors Workshop. Julie shows you how to add designs and patterns to your art, allowing for an opportunity to add a bit of signature flair!
In this workshop, you'll learn:
- Which types of inks and mediums work well for stencil art
- How to layer stencils
- Which types of stencils layer well together
- How to create your own stencils
- Gelli printing with stencils
- And more!
You can watch an excerpt from the DVD below:
You can purchase the DVD as a physical DVD, HD download, or regular instant download here.
Ever wanted to bring your crafts with you? Join Julie Fei-Fan Balzer as she helps you create your own portable craft storage so you can take necessary supplies wherever you go--to the beach, in the car, or on the airplane. Julie covers all the fundamentals for creating on the go:
- Learn how to effectively store your stitching, beading, watercolor, and other mixed-media projects and materials
- Keep in mind airline regulations for certain tools
- Use more convenient, portable versions of your usual supplies
- Even “messy” projects can be made portable!
Making the time to create art can be difficult. The good news is that you can find some time if you’re prepared! Julie runs you through the essentials necessary for a convenient and effective portable craft kit, so you never have to leave home without your projects again.
You can watch an excerpt from the video below:
You can purchase the video as an HD download or regular instant download here.
Also, you can get "Creating on the Go" for free when you purchase "Layering with Stencils" through this link.
I hope you enjoy the DVDs. I know that I enjoyed making them and sharing all of my ideas!
Thanks for stopping by!