This summer I filmed two new DVDs for Cloth Paper Scissors.
- Which types of inks and mediums work well for stencil art
- How to layer stencils
- Which types of stencils layer well together
- How to create your own stencils
- Gelli printing with stencils
- And more!
You can watch an excerpt from the DVD below:
You can purchase the DVD as a physical DVD, HD download, or regular instant download here.
- Learn how to effectively store your stitching, beading, watercolor, and other mixed-media projects and materials
- Keep in mind airline regulations for certain tools
- Use more convenient, portable versions of your usual supplies
- Even “messy” projects can be made portable!
You can watch an excerpt from the video below:
You can purchase the video as an HD download or regular instant download here.
Also, you can get "Creating on the Go" for free when you purchase "Layering with Stencils" through this link.
I hope you enjoy the DVDs. I know that I enjoyed making them and sharing all of my ideas!
Thanks for stopping by!