There is a ton of awesome content packed into this class -- including one of the longest instructional videos I've ever made, clocking in at one hour and nine minutes. If you've taken my classes, you know that I never make videos that long! It's definitely worth the watch!
Take a peek at this quick promo for the class:
Here are the details:
- Class is hosted on a private password protected blog.
- All instruction is delivered to you via video. There are four videos in this class.
- You NEVER lose access to the classroom once you sign up, so work at your own pace.
- Topics covered include:
- what kinds of paper to use
- what kinds of glue to use
- techniques for painting and printing your own unique collage papers
- four different basic collage design styles
- a real-time peek into my thought process when working
Class is just $15, but only until January 1, 2014. After January 1, 2014 the special introductory pricing for all of the "Getting Started" classes is going away and prices are going up. So, treat yourself to an early Christmas present. :)
Purchase the entire "Getting Started" series (all TWELVE classes) for $165 (savings of $15 or one free class):
Thanks for stopping by!