Yes, I am still doing Project Life! I got a little behind and so I didn't blog about it for a long time. But now I'm all caught up and excited to share!
Contrary to what I see all over the internet, I create my cover pages at the end of each year rather than the beginning. You can see 2012 and 2013 cover pages below.
I've also liked to include the flotsam and jetsam of life in my album...
One of my goals this year is to be better at planning so that I can fit all of those tags and business cards and ticket stubs into the pocket pages rather than adding them as an insert later.
As you can see, the envelopes are translucent, so you can see what you shove in there -- both front and back.
Because I got so behind (How behind? Well, I did November 2013 in February....) I ended up doing 90% of the arting part of Project Life digitally while I was editing my photos.
I also used a lot of quotes to fill in the gaps and empty spaces.
I continue to love including texts, instagram photos, TV information, weather reports, and other bits and pieces from the digital world in my Project Life album.
My Project Life is filled with photos of food! And since I'm the kind of person who remembers a vacation by what I ate along the way, this is one of my very favorite kinds of memory keeping!
The photos don't always fit the way I want them to, so I chop them up to make them fit! (I try not to cut anybody's face in half.)
While some weeks require filler, other weeks require an insert page! Too many photos to be contained by one spread!
I enjoy writing my journaling directly on my photos...
...whether it's some scrawled thoughts or a bold title.
So, that's a peek at what's going on with my Project Life right now. I'm still in love with this project and still delighted to look back through it!
Are you doing Project Life? How's it going for you?
To read my previous posts on Project Life, please visit these links:
- January 4, 2012: Project Life & Days of the Week Stamps
- January 19, 2012: Project Life: Keeping it Low Key
- March 5, 2012: My Experiences with Project Life
- March 6, 2012: Custom Page Protectors
- May 29, 2012: Project Life: Six Months In
- September 10, 2012: The Way I Do Project Life
- December 20, 2012: Project Life: Worth the Trouble
- January 12, 2013: My Project Life Must Haves
- April 8, 2013: Project Life: Ten Things That Work For Me
- October 7, 2013: A Massive Project Life Update
Thanks for stopping by!