Today I'm sharing my last two classes from CREATE! If you've never been to an art retreat, I highly recommend it. It's a wonderful opportunity to take classes from lots of different teachers and to meet a ton of wonderful like minded folks! People travel for retreats and it's so worth it! I had students from Florida, Canada, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Ohio, Puerto Rico, New Hampshire, Virginia, Maryland, D.C., Maine...and of course, New York and New Jersey!
My best dressed student was Nichole:
I taught my Explore Faces class, which is always such a joy. I love it when people realize that they can draw faces and that they're amazing!
Check out the awesome blog post that Julie (yes, the best name ever) wrote about her experience in class! (I happen to be making a ton of really weird a.k.a. typical Julie Fei-Fan Balzer faces in the photos in her post!)
To finish off the retreat I taught my Authentic Stencils class. I was blown away by my students' imaginative designs!
If you're interested in taking an in-person class with me, please check out my classes page! I will confess that I haven't had time to put up all dates, so here's a quick cheat sheet:
- July 27: Ink Pad in NYC sold out
- October 3-5: 3 Day "Art Playground" Retreat in Colorado with Ronda Palazzari (more information to come soon)
- October 10-11: Eclectic Paperie in New Hampshire (I think there are only a few seats left)
- October 17-19: Bizzy B in Toronto, Canada.
- November 9: Ink Pad in NYC
- January 2-3, 2015: A Work of Heart in San Jose, CA
- January 17-18, 2015: Studio Crescendoh in Santa Ana, CA
Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you in class!