You guys! I'm so super duper extremely excited to share that at long last I am coming to Australia to teach! It has long been a goal of mine to spend a week on every single continent in the world. Over the years I've ticked off North America, South America, Africa, Europe, and Asia. Now I will finally get to add Australia to the list of been there, done that! Wheeeee! (Just need to figure out how to get to Antarctica to complete the list....hmmmmm.)
My friend Nat and I will be teaching a class together. You can watch this video all about it:
- April 1-3, 2016: The Scrapbook Store in North Perth, Western Australia
- April 8-10, 2016: Artified in Wantirna (Victoria) - very near Melbourne
- April 15-17, 2016: location TBA (near Sydney - still working out the details)
After that I'm on my own for two workshops at Jane Davenport's lovely studio in Byron Bay.
I will be teaching two very different two-day workshops, both with very limited seating:
- April 23-24, 2016: Stamp Camp (sign up will be available in October)
- April 30-May 1, 2016: Go Big or Go Home (sign up will be available in October)
What you'll learn in my classes at Jane's place is vastly different from what you'll learn in my classes with Nathalie. I wanted to make sure that people could take all the classes and get something fresh each time. After all, who knows if I'll ever make it back to Australia? So, I wanted to give you the most choices possible!
Other upcoming classes, for those of you not in Australia:
- September 12, 2015: Gelli & Deli at The Ink Pad in NYC
- September 13, 2015: Hand Lettered at The Ink Pad in NYC
- September 18, 2015: ScanNCut Class at Sew On Sew Forth in Buffalo, NY (just $89 and includes lunch)
I hope to see you in class!