I want to thank all of my fabulous guest posters for sharing their time and talent!
- Traci Bautista
- Jane Davies
- Seth Apter
- Rebekah Meier
- Carolyn Dube
- Ashli Oliver
- Kathy Cano-Murillo
- Miriam Schulman
- May Flaum
- Diana Trout
- Wilna Furstenberg
- Amy Tan
- Jane Davenport
- Jenny Doh
- Erin Bassett
- Nathalie Kalbach
I'm very grateful to all of these super talented folks for giving me a little bit of time and space to pack and unpack -- although, I'm still very much not unpacked. But, it's all a process, right?
- I absolutely will do a photo tour of the new place once I'm actually unpacked.
- Yes, Mom and I have been recording a podcast about unpacking in bits and pieces and will share it in November.
- November 21, 2015: Lovely Lettering at A Work of Heart in San Jose, CA (only 3 seats left)
- November 22, 2015: Gelli + Deli at a A Work of Heart in San Jose, CA SOLD OUT
- November 23, 2015: JUST ADDED: Gelli + Deli at A Work of Heart in San Jose, CA
NEW YORK CITY:
- March 5-6, 2016: Classes at The Ink Pad in New York City
- April 8-10, 2016: Mixed Media Workshop: Art Journal Adventure at Artified near Melbourne, Australia
- April 15-17, 2016: Mixed Media Workshop: Art Journal Adventure near Sydney (we have a location, details to follow soon)
- April 23-24, 2016: Stamp Camp at Jane Davenport's Studio in Byron Bay, Australia
- April 30-May 1, 2016: Go Big or Go Home at Jane Davenport's Studio in Byron Bay, Australia
And don't forget about True Scrap this weekend!
There's still time to sign up for all of the painty, scrappy fun!
Finally, it's not a class, but I will be in TEXAS demo-ing the ScanNCut at the All Brands/Brother Booth at the Houston Quilt Festival October 29-November 1, 2015. If you're around, I hope you'll stop by to say hello!
See you tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by!