When I sat down to write this post, I realized that I had almost 200 different stamps bookmarked that I wanted to share with you. There are just so many talented people out there doing amazing things! I decided that I had to limit myself and so I limited myself to 115 images and I've broken those into 5 blog posts, roughly categorized as people, animals, nature, pattern, and miscellaneous. 115 images is not enough, people!!! If you like what you see, do yourself a favor and get lost in the #CarveDecember hashtag. There are videos and conversations and tips and ideas and so much more!
- An alphabet is always a good use of rubber!
- Print on ready made fabric objects, like bags and aprons!
- Dedicate a book/journal to stamping and fill it with stamped images!
- Stamp or paint the background and then print on top of it.
- Print on brown paper.
- Print on ceramic!
- Eyes really go with everything. ;)
What ideas are you getting from these photos?
Thanks for stopping by!