Are you still in a stamp carving mood? I sure hope so! Here are a few of my favorites featuring animals (again, read the captions if you can):
- Leave a lot of rubber behind.
- Carve a scene inside of a circle.
- Add just a touch of color to an image.
- Put whimsical pattern inside of an animal.
- Carve from a photo.
- Put a single print in a mat and then framing and hanging it on the wall!
- Make animal ornaments.
- Make up my own animal/creatures. Reality is just holding me back. ;)
What are you feeling inspired to do?
Thanks for stopping by!