You know that I love people -- especially faces and eyes! So, I'm wrapping up my #CarveDecember favorites with stamps that feature people (and people parts)!
Some things I'm taking away from these photos:
- I want to try a silhouette of a person.
- I love the idea of carving some of my fantastical faces -- instead of a realistic one. I have no idea why I've never tried that before?!
- I love love love the notion of interchangeable sort of Mr. Potato Head-esque features for faces!
- Eye stamps as a background pattern?! YES!
- Famous paintings as grayscale stamps?! YES!
- I carved one hand stamp this year. Next year, I want to do so many more!
This is my final round-up of faves from #CarveDecember, but there are still more #CarveDecember profiles to come! So, watch for those over the next month or so!
Thanks for stopping by!