As promised, here is part two of my visit to the Wadsworth Atheneum Art Museum in Hartford, CT:
I was delighted by the Wadsworth Atheneum -- a wonderful collection of art throughout history. If you're ever near Hartford, CT, I encourage you to visit.
For me, art museums:
- are calming places
- get me excited about making things
- give me ideas for motifs, design, composition, techniques to try, and more!
- provide an art history education
- are perfect for people watching
- challenge my notions of beauty
- are perfect for friend dates and romantic dates
- are perfect for solo time or even killing time
- give me a place to practice sketching
- are important to patronize so that we keep art alive!
Thanks for stopping by!