I have just gotten home from filming season 5 of Make It Artsy.
In case you don't know, Make It Artsy is a how-to TV show that you can find lots of different ways:
- Tune in on your local PBS Station.
- Tune in on your local PBS Create Station.
- Stream a new episode every two weeks on the Make It Artsy website.
- Watch individual clips on YouTube.
- Purchase DVD collections of seasons 1-4!
Since we just wrapped season 5, I thought I'd share a clip from each of the previous seasons to whet your appetite:
Season 1: Making Postcards with Roxanne Coble.
Season 2: Make a Clipboard Journal with Rae Missigman.
Season 3: Cold Connections for Jewelry with Mary Hettmansperger.
Season 4: A lesson on composition with Tori Weyers aka DrawRiot.
I'm super excited to share Season 5 with you very soon! It will premiere on TV in September. In the meantime, you can see photos of all the guests we had for Season 5 here.
Thanks for stopping by!