I am going to be on HSN (Home Shopping Network) on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week (plus a livestream).
- You can watch HSN on your TV or stream it online.
- You can get the deals offered on TV on HSN's website during the 24-hour period of the day (12am EST to 11:59pm EST).
- On Tuesday, I will be demonstrating sewing machines and sergers during the 6am, 1pm, and 6pm EST hours.
- Notice that I say, "during the 6am hour."
- I don't know exactly what time I'm on between 6am and 7am. I only know that I'm sometime in there.
- On Wednesday I will be demonstrating the PTouch Embellish during the 2pm and 6pm EST hours.
- On Wednesday I will also be sharing a project tutorial step-by-step on the HSN Facebook page. We will be streaming LIVE at 11:20am EST sharp! I hope you'll tune in.
Going to HSN is always a fascinating and exhausting experience. Each 24-hour day feels like 2-3 days mashed together. This is my first time doing more than one day of presentations. I'm a bit nervous about all of it. The fact is, I always get a bit nervous before "a performance" but I think it keeps me on my toes!
Thanks for stopping by!