Projects have a way of growing around here. What started as a simple idea, has ballooned into epic proportions!
I bought this dresser at my local thrift store for $9.99:
I decided to see if I could ape some floral patterned bone inlay furniture I've seen online and lusted after:
I removed the drawers and base coated everything silver.
I studied the patterns I liked (as seen above) and then I decided to just go for it!
Then I kept painting -- top, sides, and even the kickplate!
Somehow, it wasn't enough. And that, my friends, is why I stand before you, weeks after starting this project, with an unfinished dresser. I decided I just *had* to paint all TEN drawer sides.
It's going to be epic when it's done, but it's also going to take me a while.
If you're looking for me, I'll be painting flowers and leaves!
Thanks for stopping by!