Recently I spent a weekend obsessively making myself shirts. I used the Bondi Top pattern from Sew to Grow. Each version features different adjustments: longer length, longer sleeve, pockets, and so on. I've really been enjoying wearing them around.
This was the first one I made:
For the second version, I wanted to make the shirt longer and 100% from my own fabric. I didn't have enough of any single print for a full shirt, so I patchworked it together!
Which leads me to shirt #3. I wanted to add pockets, shorten the sleeves and improve the fit around the hips.
It's still not 100% perfect, but I learned so much in making these shirts and tweaking at the pattern. Sewing clothes is 100% less scary than it used to be. I'm bad at it, but I'm having fun and super excited to work on my hand made wardrobe!!
Thanks for stopping by!