The lovely ladies at Grafix (an awesome woman-run company that makes every kind of plastic you could want) sent me some of their brand new food safe craft plastic to play with. Watch the video to see what I made:
Here's the run-down on what to expect from this new product:
- Grafix NEW Food Safe Craft Plastic is available in two thicknesses .005 and .0075. Sheet packs of 4 and 25 in sizes of 12×12”, 12×24”, 18×24”, and 24×36”.
- This film cuts cleanly for die-cuts, to be used as a stencil for sugar craft and coffee drinks.
- This archival film can be turned in to a box to display a sweet treat or used as a wrap for cakes, mousse and/or pastries.
- An ideal FDA approved film that is both heat and tear resistant for confectionary work.
- Even use as a transfer sheet for chocolate cut-outs or embossing.
- A flexible, easy to clean and reusable film.
- For more information visit https://www.grafixarts.com/products/craft-plastic-film/
And here are the cookies:
Now, here's the best part. Grafix is giving one lucky winner TWO 25 sheet packs of 12x12" food safe craft plastic -- one in .005 and the other .0075. One pack for the winner and one to share with a friend! (Contest open to US residents ONLY.)
If you'd like to win, leave a comment on this post sharing what you would make with Grafix's food safe craft plastic! Leave your comment by midnight (EST) on August 3, 2019. (I am also running a giveaway on my instagram and facebook pages, so two more chances to win if you join in over there!)
Thanks for stopping by!