We're about a week into #Printinktober!
As I mentioned in my last post, I've been printing on fabric. Most of what I've been printing on is fat-quarter sized fabric. I've managed to post a process video every day so far. Yay! What you'll see is the process video, embedded from instagram (if you get this blog via e-mail you may need to click on the title of the post to view the videos online) and a photo of the finished fabric:
It's not too late to join in on all the fun! Remember, it's easy to participate using what you already have on hand:
- Use the hashtag #printinktober when you post.
- Any stamp can be used – foam, wood, silicone, rubber, hand carved, lino, whatever you want! (And you don't even have to use a stamp.)
- Any ink can be used – screenprinting ink, marker ink, stamping ink, printing ink, etc.
- You can use the official inktober prompts, if you'd like. Or not.
- Have fun and don’t worry if you miss a day (or more). The point of the challenge is to get those stamps out of storage and into use!!
Thanks for stopping by!