Today I've got an epic Halloween project tutorial for you! The video is literally packed with information on how to build your own cut files in CanvasWorkspace for Mac. We are building four files: a jack o'lantern, bats, spider webs, and Halloween text.
Then we use the roll feeder and the ScanNCut DX to cut out the four designs from a single roll of Brother vinyl. Throw some Christmas lights and/or LED candles inside the lantern and you've got Halloween magic that lasts year after year!
- Brother Vinyl: https://amzn.to/2MMdksG
- Transfer Sheet: https://amzn.to/2MM4riY
- Roll Feeder: https://amzn.to/2ZvLabf
- ScanNCut DX: https://amzn.to/2ZEMepy
- Hook Tool: https://amzn.to/2NBBMwx
- Scraper Tool: https://amzn.to/2MJV4jC
- Brayer: https://amzn.to/2ZBGzAg
- Lantern (the exact one I used is no longer available, but this one is close): https://amzn.to/2MK3B63
Thanks for stopping by!
P.S. I am a paid spokesperson for the Brother ScanNCut. It is a machine that I love and use. All projects and opinions are my own.