The #CarveDecemberClass is Open for Enrollment!
November 01, 2020
As you know, I have been hosting an annual carve-a-stamp-a-day challenge (aka #CarveDecember) in December since 2014! The challenge will continue for FREE this December. You are welcome to participate in the same way you always have:
- Carve a stamp.
- Print it.
- Post it to instagram.
- Use the hashtag #CarveDecember.
However, this year I am thrilled to also be offering a #CarveDecemberClass.
"Carve December: 31 Tips, Tricks, and Ideas for Carving, Printing, and Designing Custom Stamps" is an online work-at-your-own-pace class. There are 31 lessons (one for each day in December) -- twenty-one lessons from me and ten lessons from ten fabulous guest stars!
Every single one of these teachers is an accomplished printmaker who has participated in #CarveDecember many times before. In fact, for many of them, #CarveDecember was the thing that truly transformed them into printmakers!
Here are some things to know about the class:
- There are 31 video lessons. It breaks down to a bargain basement cost of about $4/lesson.
- Most lessons are short -- under 10 minutes.
- Once you purchase the class, you have lifetime access. That means you can do the lessons in December or in January or two years from now.
- Even after a decade of carving and printing and writing a book on the topic, I still learned some new tricks from the 10 guest stars!
Here is a short video all about what you can expect:
I really hope you'll join us for all of the fun. Learn more and sign up HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!